Ming Dynasty Recessed-leg Table with Everted Flanges (4)HD RENDERS AND EXPLODED VIEW

 The table is finished. Here are some rendered pictures of the table.

Since this is a piece of furniture from the Ming Dynasty, I created two Chinese-style windows, a lamp and a pen holder to add some antique touch. The bamboo forest outside the window is a picture. I don't dare to create the entire 3D model of a forest. So hopefully the picture can do the justice. ^_^







I didn't make the desktop bookshelf. For one reason, it is too modern for the antique furniture. For another reason, I really don't have enough time. However, dissembling and measuring a piece of a real object helped me to understand the dimensions better. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Surface Design

Mushroom Castle for the CAD Class Assignment